Dr. Charleen S.Y. CHEUNG 張士恩醫生
MBBS (HK); MRCOG; FHKCOG; FHKAM (O&G)
|6/F, Professorial Block, Queen Mary Hospital|
- Chu MM, Cheung CS, Ngu SF, Tse KY, Ip PP, Cheung AN, Ngan HY, Chan KK. The Value of Four-Quadrant Cervical Biopsy in Women with Different Colposcopic Impressions. Diagnostics (Basel). 2023 Jul 16;13(14):2384. doi: 10.3390/diagnostics13142384. PMID: 37510128; PMCID: PMC10378482.
- Roos E.J., Simms‐Cendan J., Cheung S.Y.C., Laufer D. and Grover S.R., Pediatric and adolescent gynecology through a global lens, International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. 2022, 156, 189-196.
Cheung V.Y.T. and Cheung S.Y.C., Thanks to the Young Gynaecologist Award Fellowship Program, Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research. 2018, 44: 808-808. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/jog.13589 (Publication No. : 293676)
Norris J.E., Elder C.V., Dunford A.M., Rampal D., Cheung S.Y.C. and Grover S.R., Spontaneous resolution of labial adhesions in pre-pubertal girls, Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health. 2018, 54: 748-753. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/jpc.13847 (Publication No. : 293614)
Cheung S.Y.C. and Cheung V.Y.T., Uterine perforation in an adolescent using an intrauterine device with memory function: A case report and review of the published work, Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research. 2016, 42(2): 228-9.
Cheung S.Y.C., Menstrual disorders in adolescents, Hong Kong Medical Diary 2016. 21(10): 22-26.
Cheung V.Y.T. and Pun T.C., Contained morcellation for laparoscopic myomectomy within a specially designed bag, Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology 2016. 23: 139-40.
Lam Y.Y.C., Cheung S.Y.C. and Hui S.Y.A., Factors influencing the career interest of medical graduates in obstetrics and gynaecology in Hong Kong: a cross-sectional questionnaire survey., Hong Kong Medical Journal. 2016, 22(2): 138–43.
Cheung CS, Li TKT, Lee CP. Maternal atrial fibrillation after sequential use of nifedipine and atosiban for treatment of preterm labor: case report. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2013 Feb;166(2):229. [PubMed]
Cheung CS, Chan BC. The sonographic appearance and obstetric management of placenta accreta. Int J Womens Health. 2012;4:587-94.
- Molecular study on the genetic aberrations in development of vulvar cancer (Principal investigator). Hong Kong Obstetrical & Gynaecological Trust Fund (2012). HK$55,300.
- Accredited Fellow of International Federation of Paediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Awards and Honors
- Best Poster Award – CSY Cheung, CHY Chan, EHY Ng. (2011) Stress and anxiety-depression levels following early pregnancy loss: a comparison between women who conceived naturally and after assisted reproduction methods. The 8th Conference of the Pacific Rim Society for Fertility and Sterility, Hong Kong